WHEN: Saturday, June 15th, August 17th, and October 19th
Registration: 9:00-9:30 a.m. 1st Relay: 9:30 a.m.
WHERE: Kalamazoo Rod & Gun Club – 200 Meter Range
7533 N. Sprinkle Road, Kalamazoo 49019
- A scoped rim fire rifle, caliber 22 LR only. No magnums or hyper velocity. . Metallic sights allowed, but no separate class. Scopes may be fixed or variable with no limit to magnification (varmint, bench rest, long range). Additional or high capacity magazines
- 50 rounds or more of your most accurate ammunition .
- Monopod, bipod, tripod, cross sticks, sand bags, or shooting rests. (Note: rear support allowed for sighters only.)
- Spotting scope/stand. (2 are available to borrow).
- Shooting mat. (blanket/padding for prone).
- Hearing/eye protection. Empty chamber indicators (available at the Match).
- Sling use allowed.
- Muzzle brakes allowed. Silencer use is encouraged.
- Maximum Distance: 150 yards
MATCH DIRECTOR: has final say on safe/allowed equipment and scoring.
COURSE OF FIRE: Steel swingers at 50, 75, 100 & 150 yards. Five shots allowed per swinger. This is a timed event with penalties applied for missed swingers. One hit per Swinger.
- Stage 1: 10 minute unlimited sighters. Sighting target from any safe firing position. Front and rear supports allowed.
- Stage 2: PRONE. Front support only. 20 rounds maximum. Starting on 50 yard swinger, command to load / fire- timer starts, engage swingers from 50 to 150 yards with five rounds each or until RO shouts hit. 150 yard hit stops the timer. CEASE FIRE/CLEAR RANGE.
- Stage 3: Stage #3 STANDING/CROUCHING,SHOOT THROUGH OPENING Front support only. 20 rounds maximum, command to load/ fire- timer starts. Same course of fire as stage #2. Penalty for shooting through barrier wall.
- Stage 4: STANDING/CROUCHING. Front support only. 5 rounds in 2 minutes on the bottom scoring rings of target #3. CEASE FIRE/RELOAD. 5 rounds in 2 minutes on the top scoring rings of target #3. CEASE FIRE/CLEAR RANGE.
COST: $5 per match date for KRGC members (verification required—membership card); Seniors (62 or over); Juniors (13-17; MUST be accompanied by parent/guardian). $8 per match date for all others
QUESTIONS: Contact Chris Ronfeldt, Match Director. Cell: 269-492-4021. Email: email@example.com